Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

list of acronyms &ascii smileys


AFAIKas far as I know
AFKaway from keyboard
ASAPas soon as possible
A/S/Lage / sex / location
BBIABbe back in a bit
BBLbe back later
BBSbe back soon
BRBbe right back
BTWby the way
BUMPUsed on forums to bring a topic back to the top
FFSfor f***'s sake
FUf*** you
FWIWfor what it's worth
FYIfor your information
GTFOget the f*** out
GTGgot to go
HBhurry back
H/Ohold on
J/Kjust kidding
IDKi don't know
IIRCif I recall correctly
IMOin my opinion
IMHOin my humble / honest opinion
IRLin real life
LMAOlaugh my ass off
LMFAOlaugh my f***ing ass off
LOLlaugh out loud
NFIno f***ing idea
NPno problem
OMGoh my God
OMFGoh my f***ing God
OPoriginal poster
PMprivate message
ROFLrolling on floor laughing
ROFLMAOrolling on floor laughing my ass off
RTMread the manual
RTFMread the f***ing manual
SFWsafe for work
STFUshut the f*** up
TBHto be honest
TCtake care
TIAthanks in advance
TTFNta ta for now
TTYLtalk to you later
TYthankyou
THXthankyou
WBwelcome back
WEwhatever
W/with
W/Owithout
WTFwhat the f***
WTHwhat the hell
YWyou're welcome





(^_^) or (^-^)smile.
(`_^) or (^_~)wink.
(>_<)in pain.
(<_>)sad.
(^o^)singing.
\(^o^)/very excited (rasing hands).
(-_-) or (~_~) or (=_=)annoyance, sleeping.
(-.-)zzZsleeping.
(�_�)eyeing something or someone, rolling one's eyes.
(<_<) or (>_>) or (c_c)skepticism, looking around suspiciously.
(;_;) or (T_T)crying.
(@_@)dazed.
(o_O)confused, surprise, disbelief.
(O_O)shocked.
(0_<)flinch, nervous wink.
(._.)intimidated, sad, ashamed.
($_$)chaching!
(x_x) or (+_+)dead, knocked out or giving up.
(n_n)pleased.
(u_u)annoyance, sarcasm, sometimes disappointment.
(9_9) or (+_+)rolleyes.
(e_e)up to mischief.
(o_e)twitching eye.
(*_*)starstruck.
;o; or ;O;crying loudly.
(I_I)"What?", mellow.



No comments:

Post a Comment